Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fashion

One: Some years ago my younger sister to the mainland, such as HK, the HK people are determined to catch up with the trend in Mong Kok was spending huge sums to buy a poor-quality TEE and a low-grade men's trousers collapse. Air the next day to go to a circle in Central ~ a few years later I see the people want to catch up with HK's air you HK people should not imitate Tokyo you have to imitate people ~ so you can almost reach the level of HK people that the ... ... So my secret underground Our determination to give God the mainland a long face-mei! ! ! !

Two: When people wear it more than a thousand so-called water-resistant Columbia or The North Face advanced mountaineering shoes, my feet on the duty-bound to kick a pair of green army shoes through the Gaoligongshan ~ Of course it is up at the jeep. . . . With a look of gray marble back to shoes when the Army is really incomparable scenery, won the praise of ... ... trust me 19 yuan you can buy fashionable! ! ! And pairs of shoes because of this super anti-skid performance makes me the fastest speed of the ridge down the rainy day with my handsome young man caught over the River ~ ~ commonly known as the slip.